Vesti

Company for production and trade of meat industry "Matijevic" was founded in 1994, more precisely, crafts and trade action "MIM" which was founded in 1991, and in 1994 it re-registered in the company. Its main activity is production and trade of meat and meat prerađevina.products The company at this time the average daily products and equipment about 120 tons of finished products, of which 95% is realized through its own modernly equipped retail facilities, and the remaining 5% through wholesale customer
Ništa bez Matijevića